Discover a world of contrasts and the hidden history of London whilst we enjoy a walk along the River Thames with panoramic views of the City’s iconic landmarks.
Hidden London: Secrets of Kensington
An iconic cultural walk
An unmissable tour where culture and Royal life intertwine
- See Kensington’s famous Royal landmarks away from the crowds.
- Visit the Museum Quarter, home of the world-famous Natural History Museum.
- Take a pleasant walk in Kensington Gardens and see Lady Diana’s Memorial.
- Hear fun tales of the area’s most peculiar characters.
- Taste delicious tea at a stunning Victorian cafe.
- Enjoy exterior views of Kensington Palace, the Albert Memorial and the Royal Albert Hall.
- Explore the British Galleries at the V&A Museum.
- Discover charming, hidden mews.
Join this off-the-beaten-track tour and explore the best of Kensington!
- From :
- £ 350
Discover the hidden gems of Kensington
Join this private tour to explore Kensington’s Royal landmarks, enchanting parks and mesmerising museums.
We will take an off-the-beaten-track route and walk through charming secret mews and green spaces.
During the experience, you will hear fun tales of monarchs, artists and quirky characters from old to modern times, and enjoy a delicious cup of tea.
- Stories of Kensington Palace, William and Catherine’s London residence.
- Exterior views of the Royal Albert Hall and the Albert Memorial.
- A stroll around Kensington Gardens, a charming urban oasis.
- The history of Albertopolis, an area dedicated to art, science and education.
- The secrets of the Museum Quarter with a short visit to the V&A Museum.
- Beautiful architecture in quiet mews.
We share interesting stories about this Royal residence and its most famous inhabitants, from Princess Margaret to William and Kate.
We enjoy a serene stroll along this beautiful urban oasis to discover the breathtaking Albert Memorial and the fabulous Royal Albert Hall.
We explore an area dedicated to the arts, science and education and admire buildings with stunning Victorian architecture.
The Museum Quarter
We visit the Victoria and Albert Museum, one of the wonders of London, to learn the history of the UK through art and design.
We take an off-the-beaten-path walk to see where the locals eat, drink, shop and hang out and take photos at one of London’s most famous mews before ending the walk at a historic pub.
Discover Kensington ’s hidden delights on this charming cultural walk.
All our experiences can be tailored to your interests and lifestyle.